Church Of England Primary Academy
The consultation process starts on Thursday 19th January 2017 and ends on Thursday 14th March 2017
Below are the meeting dates and times where you are welcome to attend. You are also invited to submit questions or comments to the following email address email@example.com or there is a suggestions box in the school office reception and all contributions will be presented to governors, who will consider them before making their decision.
1. Thursday 19th January : Consultation begins
2. Tuesday 31st January: Information evening at school for parents, carers and local community, 8pm until 9pm Governors, the school leadership team and Ebor representatives will discuss academisation and what it may mean for Tockwith.
3. Monday 6th February : Drop-in at school from 3pm - 5pm. This will be an opportunity to discuss academisation and talk to governors, the school leadership team and Ebor representatives on a one-to-one basis.
4. Tuesday 14th February : Drop-in at school from 8am until 9am. This will be an opportunity to discuss academisation and talk to governors, the school leadership team and Ebor representatives on a one-to-one basis.
5. Thursday 9th March : Consultation period ends, when all responses received will be collated and sent to governors.
6. Tuesday 14th March : Governors hold Extraordinary Full Governing Body Meeting to consider responses and vote to either continue to explore academisation or to reject the proposal.
Please click on the links below to access additional information regarding the consultation.